DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Laurence Bonvarlet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 09:16:59 +0100
Dear members,

As I am a new member of the DSSAT list, I will first introduce myself. My
name is Laurence Bonvarlet, I passed a master degree in agronomy last year
in France and I am currently doing an internship concerning corn
modellization. I have difficulties to find out the rules of formation of
ears. Thus, I would be glad if anyone could give me useful references
concerning ears formation (initiation rate, appearance rate, prolificacy,
inhibition gradient between buds).

Thank you in advance.

Laurence Bonvarlet.