DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Camilo de Lelis Teixeira de Andrade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:50:19 -0300
Dear DSSATīs list members. I apologise for the two messages, written in Portuguese, I sent by mistake to the list. My itention was to start a discussion with one of the members who has placed a message some time ago.
Please, excuse me for the mistakes. It is not going to happen again!

Best Regards,

Camilo L. T. Andrade
Rod. MG 424, Km 65
PO Box 151