DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2014 08:45:19 -0700
Dear DSSAT users,
We would like to conduct simulations for maize/corn and soybean in DSSAT
v4.5. We got calibrated genetic coefficients of two genotypes for each crop
from a collaborator. However these calibrations were obtained with DSSAT
v3.5. When we run DSSAT v4.5, our yields are around 50% under average and
we have seen in the mailing list that someone suggested to multiply wheat
genetic coefficients in DSSAT v3.5 to use them in DSSAT v4.5. Should we
also convert the genetic coefficients of maize and soybean?

Best regards,
Juan Herrera
P.S. Sorry if the information is available somewhere, I checked the manual
and mailing list and couldn't find it.