DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 10:38:43 +0900
Hi Arjan,

Thank you for your so quick and kind response. If you are so busy
please forget about CropTest and let me ask you only about changing
composition of organic matter inputs with DSSAT version 4.0.
  With METHOD=G (CERES-based option), I ran simulations for
incorporation of legume cover crop residue and cattle compost with
the default and measured composition. In SOILN040.SOL I defined the
composition as below. But, I could not see RE001 to RE008 options in
fileX (MZX) from XBuild, and therefore I edited the fileX with
Notepad. I chose RE005 for compost and RE008 for legume. Nonetheless,
N mineralization between default and measured composition was
identical. Something wrong with me?
           CARB CELL LIGN
RE001     0.20 0.70 0.10
(default)