DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Yiannis Ampatzidis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2007 18:28:25 +0200
Hello,
I am a new member. My name is Yiannis Ampatzidis, a PhD student from Greece.
I have recently bought the DSSAT program.
I try to find a list with all the input –output data-parameters (e.g.
weather data, soil data, management data..) but I can’t.
The DSSAT volume 1 document contains a chapter (Chapter 2) with the
Input and Output Files, but it is under development (in my version
–v4.0.2.0).
So, if anyone has a list with the data, please help.

Thanks for your time

--
Yiannis Ampatzidis
PhD Candidate