DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 17:50:03 +0800
Hi friends,

I bought a version 4.0, hope to upgrade to 4.5, but the website
www.icasa.net  cannot be opened here. any probems of the website or my side?

thanks

Yi

On Dec 1, 2007 4:12 PM, Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> The University of Georgia, in collaboration with the International
> Consortium for Agricultural Systems Applications (ICASA) and various
> other institutions, will host a Training Program on DSSAT Version 4.5
> entitled "Assessing Crop Production, Nutrient Management, Climatic
> Risk and Environmental Sustainability with Simulation Models" from
> May 12 through May 21, 2008 at the University of Georgia Campus in
> Griffin, Georgia, USA. The overall goal of the workshop is to
> familiarize the workshop participants with the Decision Support
> System for Agrotechnology Transfer (DSSAT) and the Cropping System
> Model (CSM) for the simulation of crop growth and yield, soil and
> plant water, nutrient, and carbon dynamics, and the application of
> models to real world problems, such as crop and resource management,
> climate change and climate variability, carbon sequestration, food
> security, and biofuels. For further information, please visit the
> ICASA web site at <http://www.icasa.net/>www.icasa.net or the
> workshop web site at
> <http://www.caes.uga.edu/events/dssat08/>
> http://www.caes.uga.edu/events/dssat08/.

> Gerrit Hoogenboom
> Professor &
> Coordinator of Research, Extension and Instruction
> Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
> The University of Georgia
> 165 Gordon Futral Court
> Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA
>
> 1-770-229-3438 (voice); 1-770-228-7218 (fax)
> mailto:[log in to unmask]
> www.Georgiaweather.net <http://www.georgiaweather.net/>
> www.GerritHoogenboom.com <http://www.gerrithoogenboom.com/>

Dr. Luo Yi, Professor
Ecohydrological Model Development and Integrated Watershed Management

Institute of Geographic Science and Natural Resources Research(IGSNRR)
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Datun Road, Anwai, Chaoyang District, 100101, Beijing, China

[log in to unmask], www.laol.fotoyard.com(chn), www.laol.fotoyard.net(eng)
+86-10-64888920 (Tel. & fax), Cell: 13501312277