DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
abdolali ghaffari <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:13:22 -0700
Hope you get this on time, Am sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a short vacation,am having some difficulties here because i misplaced my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things were kept.I want you to assist me with a loan of (2,850 Euros = 4,065 dollars) to sort-out my hotel bills and to get myself back home.
I have spoken to the embassy here but they are not responding to the matter effectively,I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with,I'll refund the money back to you as soon as i return,let me know if you can be of any help.I don't have a phone where i can be reached.
Please let me know immediately if you can be of help to my situation.
Regards
Dr Abdolali Ghaffari

DG, DARI

Dryland Agricultural Research Institute (DARI),

P.O. Box 119, Maragheh, Iran

Tel: (+98-421) 2228073

Fax: (+98-421) 2222059