DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Bahram Andarzian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bahram Andarzian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 07:35:59 -0700
    How are you doing? I hope you get this on time. I came over to Wales to attend an important program in Swansea and unfortunately for me the hotel i lodged got razed by fire. All my valuables including cash and cell phones were destroyed during the inferno and the hotel’s phone line was also disconnected. I will explain details when i arrive back. Please i need your financial assistance to relocate to another hotel and also arrange for my traveling documents. Kindly loan me £980 and I promise to repay back once i return home. Please send via Western Union Money Transfer to my name on the details below so that i can receive quickly.

Name: Bahram Andarzian
Address: 30 Oxford Street Swansea,
Wales, SA1 3AN, United Kingdom

Please write back the receiver’s details on the transfer receipt as soon as the transfer is done.I anxiously wait your positive response.

Best Regards
Andarzian

Bahram Andarzian, Ph.D
Crop Physiology & modeling
Agricultural & Natural Resources Research Center of Khuzestan
Ahvaz-Iran
Tel :  +98-6113717359
Cell : +98-916-3139819
Fax:   +98-6113717357