DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
amiri amiri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 09:31:24 -0700
  Dear all my friends

  I want to calibration model dssat for rice( lowland).
  I started calibration for find 8 parameters(P1 , P20 , P2R  , P5G1 , G2 , G3 , G4 ).
  My result is not good . I tried to fit my observation of Panicle Initiation day (dap) , Anthesis day (dap) , Physiological maturity day (dap)  whit output model but only  Anthesis day (dap) , Physiological maturity day (dap) fit and Panicle Initiation day (dap) had many different whit my observation Panicle Initiation day (dap) and another observation of Leaf area index, maximum , Yield at maturity (kg [dm]/ha .
  if any person help me for solve this problem , I'm very glad .
  I wait your response to help me

  Best regards
  amiri