DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Bahram Andarzian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:33:29 -0800
Hi
  crop parameters usually depending upon genotype and under grown  enivironment are different.
  Best
  Andarzian

Munang Tingem <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Hello all,
Happy New Year and abundant wishes. I wish you to kindly help me with the following crop parameters and management practices for the food crops below.

Food Crops

Maize,Millet,Rice,Sorghum,Cassava,Yams,Guinea Corn

Crop Parameters
Radiation used Efficiency (RUE);
Leaf Area Index (LAI);
Biomass-transpiration coefficient;