DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 21:22:49 -0400
Marta et al.,

DSSAT v3.5 can operate on computers that have Windows XP and Windows
2000 operating systems. However, some of the application programs
might not function due to conflicts with the processor. DSSAT v3.5
was distributed prior to the release of Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
We, therefore, highly recommend that you upgrade to DSSAT v4.0, which
has been developed for operation on Windows-based operating systems.
The upgrade from DSSAT v3.5 to DSSAT v4.0 is only $95+shipping. You
can find upgrade information at www.ICASA.net and
http://www.icasa.net/dssat/order.html

Kind regards,

Gerrit