DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Ahmed, Kazi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 19:57:05 +0000
Dear All,

I got the following error message while trying to run the experiment UFGA8901.PNX for all 4 treatments in batch mode on Linux system -

Treatment not found. Please check inputs or input file.

File: UFGA8901.PNX Line: 18 Error key: IPEXP

Additional information may be available in WARNING.OUT file.

The WARNING.OUT file contains the same message.

I can run the model for each treatment separately without any error.

The same error message comes up for other experiments as well in case of simulating multiple treatments in batch mode.

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards - Kazi

Kazi Farzan Ahmed

Graduate Research Assistant