DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"amiri,ebrahim" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 08:30:46 -0700
Dear Pablo
please see this site" http://www.treemail.nl/download/treebook7/index.htm "
you can find WOFOSTmodel and many dat of that model. that is one model for help you.

besr regards
amiri

Humaira <[log in to unmask]> wrote: I think these parameters are crop specific in a particular soil
environment that are required for tthat crop to  germinate. Keeping in view
the crop temperature requirements and water requirements to germinate in
that particular environment you have to specify these parameters. And also
tell model the span in which you want to sow the crop, in this span whenever
these situations met, crop will be automatically sown.

Humaira
--
Humaira Sultana
Research Felllow-Agriculture

On 7/4/07, Pablo Rischbeck
 wrote:

> Dear colleagues and DSSAT users,
>
> I want to use the automatic planting (sowing) option for maize and
> spring barley.
> My soil is a chernozem (silty loam) in eastern austria.
> The usual sowing date for spring barley in this region is early march.
> Maize is sown end of April.
> Which parameters for:
> soil temperature (Maximum and Minimum in �C)
> and
> soil water (Upper %, Lower % and Depth in cm)
> should I use to reach these sowing dates?
>
> thanks a lot for your advise, Pablo Rischbeck.

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?