DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Andres Ferreyra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 12:44:25 -0500
Roger,

You may want to talk to Fred Royce ([log in to unmask]) at the
University of Florida. He has been working with crop modelers in Cuba for
several years. I know they've made several conference presentations in the
past and I think you may want to meet them. I'm sure Fred can give you
their contact information.

I would also greatly appreciate a copy of your papers. Spanish would be fine.

Thanks!

Andres