DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Arnold Salvacion <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arnold Salvacion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 May 2008 20:02:51 -0700
Hi Colleagues,

I just want to ask if anyone has a copy of the COSMIC2 (Country Specific Model for Intertemporal Climate Vers. 2) which was developed by Michael E. Schlesinger (University of Illinois, Urbana Champagne)  and Larry J. Williams (Electric Power Research Institute) which I plan to use for my MS thesis. COSMIC 2 is a free software which could be acquired by emailing the two person above but unfortunately I haven't receive any response from the two. Thus, I am seeking help of any DSSAT users that have a copy or knows an alternative way on how I could acquire the software.

I know this is not as DSSAT matter (sorry for posting) ,  I am just hoping I could get some help from any members of the group.

Best regards,

Arnold Salvacion

  Arnold R. Salvacion
University Research Associate
Institute of Statistics (INSTAT)
 3rd Floor, Physical Science Building
University of the Philippines, Los Baņos
College 4031, Laguna, PHILIPPINES
Telefax: 049.536.2381
E-mail: [log in to unmask]