DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Arnold Salvacion <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arnold Salvacion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2010 06:45:48 -0800
Dear Colleagues,

I am generating series of weather data from  monthly climate summaries in some locations Philippines and Pakistan using SIMMETEO. However, base on the results I am getting, SIMMETEO tend to have lower accuracy on temperature and solar radiation data. I would like to know if there's someone who could give me ideas on how to calibrate or adjust SIMMETEO parameters in order to get more accurate generated weather data.

Best regards,

Arnold R. Salvacion