DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ernesto Viscarra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2011 10:30:25 -0400
Dear friends using the DSSAT series of models:

First hve my kind greeting, I've been succesfully using the DSSAT software for the analysis of the impacts of climate change to agriculture (rice, maize, and soybean) and lately beggining to use it with bahia grass and brachiaria, but when I create my file x I try to run the model and ther is the following error message:

*RUN-TIME ERRORS OUTPUT FILE

 File not found. Please check file name or create file.

File: CACA0101.G0T   Line:     0   Error key: IPPROG

It seems that the file was not created but there is in the directory. Can anyone help me with this issue? or which other software would you recommend for analyzing pastures?

That's all for now thank you very much in advance.

Kin regards,

Federico Ernesto Viscarra Riveros
Environmental Economist
Programa Piloto Departemental de Adaptacion al Cambio Climatico
REDD - Camerun
PhD (Candidate) Science and Management of Climate Change
Agriculture and Water Management
Universita Ca Foscari di Venezia
Phone: +39 3934912205