DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
anshul agrwal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
anshul agrwal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:26:21 +0700
Dear Bhusal,

When you create the soil file create it in soil directory under file
soil.SOL. Save it there with some name as you did already. Always give some
name in soil profile column as it is easy to find it out in X-build.

After this use save and refresh option in X-build then you will be able to
find the files created by you there.

Looking to hear for your success in this regard,

Anshul