DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Stuart Rymph <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 09:33:18 -0500
Marksim is a program to generate daily weather data for Latin America and
Africa (see http://agron.scijournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/92/3/445) and as
far as I know is not part of the official DSSAT release.  If you have no
markdat directory on your computer then you probably don't have MarkSim
and you don't need to download any updates.

Stu