DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Dilruba OKAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:10:21 +0300
Dear all,

I am working on CERES-Maize module of DSSAT v.4 software ,but I am
struggling with some problems regarding calculation of genetic coefficients.
I could not have genetic coefficients calculated because of the species I am
focused on. I created  MZX , MZA and MZT  files related to experiment file.
When I selected genotype/append section and cretated cultivar name and
inst.dent. , software automatically appends this cultivar name but with the
last cultivar's values in MZCER940.CUL file. Also when I selected
genotype/calculate section for individual calculation, software gives an
error mesage specifying that there were no EXP.LST file and if I select
average calculation which should be run after individual calculation , gives
an error message specifying that could not find mzcoeff.tmp although it
exists where it should be .

My guestion is what I should do for genetic coefficients calculation in both
DSSAT v.3 and DSSAT v.4 ?

Because of I could not find any solutions to this problem, I thought that it
is a good idea to ask you for the solution. If you have time to help me , I
will appreciate your help.

Thanks for your prompt reply .

Best Regards,