DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 21:26:13 +0530
Dear members of INSAM, AGROMET-L and DSSAT,

Regards and best wishes,

The rich contributions of our great agrometeorologists  are seen at the "
History of agrometeorology” on the web sites of INSAM  and few closely
related  organizations.I believe that every walk of their lives themselves
must be a part of history of agrometeorology itself. They endeavored to give
us some invaluable agrometeorological tools for use at operational level to
achieve  our basic and permanent objectives.

I have a strong desire to collect the photographs and cv of these all time
great  agrometeorologists. If  the members have such material  please
consider to send to me as an attachment to the E-mail
[log in to unmask] Once I receive a  good number of
them I wish to  get them properly enlarged ,laminated and display in my
laboratory to  inspire my students.

If this attempt by me is a success then I wish to request the INSAM to
consider to keep them on its web site. I undertake to acknowledge the
contributors of members appropriately.

Once again i request for your kind help.

Murthy.

Make team work really work! Work together, stay connected!
http://www.microsoft.com/india/office/experience/  With Microsoft Office
System.