DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Aaron Song <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 13:52:04 -0600
    Salvi,

   That's alright, you're welcome, just make sure you make the proper
code modifications (as I indicated in the code).  In general I believe
with your background there should be NO problem to carry out this
"21-day" runs (whether you use my code  or any other ways).  Anyway, the
"avn.pro" is now also in the Storage, /Australia_Runs.

     Aaron   7/26/07