DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2023 15:42:22 -0400
All,

This is a final reminder that submission for abstracts and presentations
for the 2023 Annual Meeting of the ASA-CSSA-SSSA ends in three days on
June 13 at 5:00 pm EDT.

During the 2023 Annual Meeting, we are organizing both an oral session
and a poster session on DSSAT. The two sessions are part of ASA Section:
Climatology and Modeling. To submit an abstract, please go to
https://www.acsmeetings.org/submit to submit your title and abstract.

Note that that the title, authors, and text of the abstract can be
edited through November 1.

I hope that you will be able to attend the 2023 Annual Meeting and
present your DSSAT results either as an Oral or Poster presentation.

Kind regards,

Gerrit

--

Gerrit Hoogenboom