From:
Patricia Traore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2023 17:52:57 -0500
I have a friend who has about 500,000 parcel maps (of his city) for insurance purposes. Each of them also has some sort of database containing info on:
1. when the drawing was last updated
2. Whom it belongs to ,
3. Dimensions
4. What jurisdiction etc.

All the database is computerised excepting the drawing itself. Right now, the database, when queried, points to a physical location in his godown as to where the map is. Somebody has to physically go to the location and retrieve the maps. Any changes made there on  are then stapled into the docket.

He wants to automate the whole storage, retrieval and updating process keeping the budget to the minimum, What can I suggest ??

Mind you..I am supposed to be a friend and consultant both....

Please reply.

Patricia Traore
<https://maniflexa.com/>