From:
"Koshoffer, Amy (koshofae)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2024 21:26:51 +0000
Thank you all for the input.  I think the main message is that it is helpful to have a series to look at changes over time, and especially for locations close to your location.

We have the space in our remote location, but most of the maps were not cataloged.  So we trying to make quick records and then use the requests for access to determine the usage of the collection.  And it really seems that most of our users are doing it for classroom activities.

I really appreciate the community's response and willingness to help a newbie!

Cheers,

Amy