SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jul 2016 18:52:43 +0100
Dear Friends,

The 3rd World Shorebirds Day is at the corner and many of us has already saved the dates of the popular Global Shorebird Counting Program. 2-6 September 2016 is an extended weekend for counting shorebirds on multiple locations. Please save the date for you as well. We cannot encourage enough people from here, but surely we can ask for your assistance to invite more people from your local community.

Please find the registration page here:
https://worldshorebirdsday.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/global-shorebird-counting-2016-registration/

Should you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us at [log in to unmask]

Best wishes, Szimi
——
Gyorgy Szimuly
Milton Keynes, UK