SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2014 03:12:24 +0000
Dear Friends,

Here is my proposal for setting a commemorative day for shorebirds, naming as ‘World Shorebirds Day’ starting 2014.
Please find the document under this iCloud link bellow. The document is editable!

https://www.icloud.com/iw/#pages/BAIwHEcCD4POVagQyF2BLGEf0q2iZjRjRtuE/World_Shorebirds_Day_Proposal.pages

I am sure this event could be beneficial for many organisations in mid and long term. Feel free to share this to the relevant people! Those who are interested in developing the World Shorebirds Day are kindly invited to join the dedicated mailing list for further discussion: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/worldshorebirdsday

Kind regards, Szimi
_
Gyorgy Szimuly
Milton Keynes, UK