SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gyorgy Szimuly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 2010 16:35:20 +0200
WorldWaders has just announced a new service for shorebird conservationists, researchers or anyone else who works with papers. The service focuses of reaching easily published articles of waders from a single site. The site not only lists papers but allows downloading them. This is a BETA version and we are working on known issues as well as on other improvements.

Feel free to try it and add your articles to make it bigger. We are continuously add new articles.
http://worldwaders.org/index.php?modul=resources

Sign up via this link: http://worldwaders.org/index.php?modul=newliterature&o=12&kezd=0

Best to all, Szimi
Gyorgy Szimuly