SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Kevin McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin McLean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2016 15:19:29 -0700
Hi Shorebirders!

I have recently launched a new site that collects and maps shorebird
photos, and would love it if you could share any photos you have, or,
share the site with people who would be interested:

https://www.shorebird.org/

We currently have user-submitted photos from 4 continents, and new photos
are being added daily.

In addition, we have a searchable database, which contains public domain
and creative commons images on over 200 shorebird species:

https://www.shorebird.org/species.cgi

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Happy Birding!

Kevin McLean
Seattle, Washington, USA
https://www.shorebird.org/