SHOREBIRDS Archives

Shorebird Discussion Group

SHOREBIRDS@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Charlie Ewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 18:37:46 +0000
FYI
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From:         Michael Brothers <[log in to unmask]>

Date:         Thu, 21 May 2009 13:50:32
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [BRDBRAIN] Greater Sand Plover. Yes. Baird's Sandpiper. Huguenot Park

I just received this email from Roberto Torres who asked me to post this
for Alex Harper.
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a call from Alex Harper who relocated the Sand Plover around
noon.  He also found a Baird’s Sandpiper.  I can’t post to
Birdbrains or RBA from where I’m at, so please pass this along if you
can.

Thanks,

(Roberto Torres)

Michael

Michael Brothers
Marine Science Center
Ponce Inlet

please visit us on the web at:
http://listserv.admin.usf.edu/archives/brdbrain.html
To set to no mail: send a message "SET BRDBRAIN NOMAIL" to
Report any problems to the listserv administrator: [log in to unmask]