Greetings all!  Although I am a long time cololector, I have never had the benefit of self-cololecting (except for Missouri Niades), or contact with enough collectors that are knowledgeble about my two specialties, pectens and `miniaturs ( of which most came from Florida dredgings when they were still available).  My health has kept me from attending COA conventions, but I am on the "upswing" and hope to remedy this in future year.  So please forgive me if I ask "dumb" questions.  Thanks!  Linda nutty about pectens but maybe not so savvy about them.