Hi, Everyone!

        On the subject of Stomatella species, I have a specimen of Stomatella rubra (Lamarxh 1822) that is exactly like the picture in the Compendium, from Philippine tangle net material.  The point I wanted to add is - the color of at least some Stomatella species is variable.   I have another one, from the same lot that is bright gold!   The small shells from tangle netting are very colorful, I just wish I could identify all of them. Some are in the books, including the Philippine book, but a lot are not.  Such is the life of us Conch-Lers.

                Cheers,
                        Linda