Hello James,

The original spelling by Trovao (1979) is: Conus delanoyi, named after Mrs.
Marie Wilhelmine de Lanoy Meijer (after the publication).
In fact her name was even more complated (M.W. de Lanoy-Meijer de Geer)
This name should be emendated to delanoyae, because the taxon is named after
a woman. In a quick search trough the literature I couldn't find any
official emendation; did you?

Jeroen Goud