Dear Sophie,

This weekend I will compose a little list with publications about Malaysian
terrestrial molluscs. But i warn you, there are no books, only a lot of
publications in a large number of malacological and non-malacological
magazines. I will sent you also a copy of a card with limestone areas in
Malaysia and a copy of my little manuel.
I heard there is a translation of the book of Kerney in French. I tried to
get this book here in the Netherlands but with no succes. If I sent you
money, maybe you could buy it for me in France. Many thanks in advance !
Wim