Hi, Conch-Lers!
     I have a question.  Sometimes the author of a shell name is given as (Name in Another Name, Date).   Do most of these indicate the description of a shell in a book of shell descriptions by another auther(s)?  Or, do some of these come from publications that may iinclude phyla other than Mollusca as well?  (Some of these are obviously limited to Mollusca, as both names are familiar to us as shell authors.)   I"m just wondering if there are some cases in which the work deals with other animals as well as molluscs.

Greetings from stormy St. Louis,
Linda