Hello again!
   I have been cleaning shells ever since the "hurricane" passed by us in
September!  (West Coast of Florida) I would like to trade some of these
shells, if anyone is interested! :)  I have pairs of cockles, oyster wings,
scallops, olives, juvenile fighting conchs, apple murex, purple whips, sea
urchins, coquinas, snails, and a lot of other things.  Please write to me if
you are interested!!

  Also, I have cleaned the apple murex and aired them for a whole month, but
they still have an odor.  How can I get rid of it without losing the dark
pretty colors?  Thanks! LaVerne