Hello!  Some people enjoy seeing pictures of shells.  I know that I do!! This is some of the better shells I found last fall on our beach! (Manasota Key, Florida) I just bought a scanner a couple of months ago.  It is fun to play with!! I hope you enjoy them!  LaVerne

It's easy to view my new photo album.  Just go to the Web page below.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=18871340103&n=1559986042

When you get to Ofoto, you may be asked to register or sign in.
To register, just fill out the form, then click on Join to take
advantage of great Ofoto services. To sign in, simply use your
Ofoto log in and password.

For your convenience, our customer service center is open seven
days a week. Should you have any questions, please contact us
by email at [log in to unmask], by phone at 1-877-986-3686 (510-898-6226),
or by fax at 510-898-6249.

Ofoto Support Team:
http://www.ofoto.com
Customer Support Email: [log in to unmask]
Customer Service: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (510) 898-6226
Customer Support Fax: (510) 898-6249