You've been invited to view LaVerne's photos!
You've been invited to view LaVerne's photos!

1 of 8 photos

Hello! Some people enjoy seeing pictures of shells. I know that I do!! This is some of the better shells I found last fall on our beach! (Manasota Key, Florida) I just bought a scanner a couple of months ago. It is fun to play with!! I hope you enjoy them! LaVerne

To view all of the photos, click here.

You can order high-quality prints of these photos. If you aren't an Ofoto member, join and get 25 free prints!

If you can not see the links above, copy and paste the following URL directly into your browser: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=18871340103&n=1559986042

If you have any questions, please contact the Ofoto Customer Support Team.

Email: [log in to unmask]
Phone (US/Canada): 800-360-9098
Fax: 510-898-6249
Phone (All Others): 510-898-6226