Hello:  Any idea what has happened to Conch L ?  I've never went this long
without a message. I sent one in earlier and it was posted plus some auto
reply answered me. Very strange???  I guess time will tell. I was planning
to ask a few questions as I'll be in Naples FL the end of April and I was
hoping to find some folks willing to share a charter to Pompano Hump....if
the tides are right during the time I'll be there.  Thanks to  anyone whos
listening with their eyes :-)   Michael Huggins, Davie, (where's the hitchin
post?) Florida