That's cute but really my fave spots depend on what I am seeking. Hawkwings
and fresh dead queen conchs = Virgina Key near Key Biscayne; Melongina,
cochinas, various tulips etc: Goodland North through Clearwater Beach (best
Horse Conchs I ever seen were collected by Marcie Silverstein in the
Clearwater area), and The mid-Florida beaches, Cocoa, Jupiter etc. were
always good for beautiful nerites (Keys too). I could go on and but have to
give up the keyboard,,,,,Good Hunting!!later...Michael Huggins. Davie (rodeo
heaven), Florida