Hi, Conch-lers!
Let me introduce myself, my name is Abdul Halim, you can call me Halim if
you want to. My country is Malaysia, which is situated in South East Asia,
neighbour with Singapore. I'm not an advanced collector but I'm really
interested in shell collecting. My collections are limited in this region
only. It is very grateful if you can help me in getting the information
about True Heart Cockles. I know it falled under `Bivalves' species, is it
true that the latin name was Corculum cardissa from the Indo-Pacific. I'm
also surf some of the shell website around, but still unable to identify
this shell. I'm really hoped that you can help me. Thanks a lot. Bye! Hope
to hear from you soon.