Hi all!
Thanks for answering my question about these two Q. This is due to I'm
physically saw this Nautilus pompilius that had a shell that totally white
in color at one of the shell shop in here. The shop owner said that there
are high price offer for it and he is refuse to sell it. One thing about the
albino' in Malaysia for the past few month there are few story about
discovery of white deer, white monkey and surprisingly there are also a
coconut tree with the white leaves. The latest is the white catfish.
Maybe someday this white nautilus will become common. Nobody Knows.
Regards,
Halim, Malaysia