Dear Conch-lers,

I have a handful of questions today.

First, within the family Turridae, where is 'powelli Kay, 1979' currently placed?  I know that originally Kay recorded it as 'Clavus (Tylotiella) powelli'.  However, with all the changes during the 80 and 90's in this family, I'm not sure where to place it.

Second, within the family Mitridae, where does the genus Neocancilla currently fit?  I have seen it placed within two different subfamilies: Imbricariinae and Mitrinae.

Lastly, within the family Triphoridae, can someone tell me the author/date for the subfamily Mastoniinae and the genus Litharium?

As always, thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Ghost Sheller