Hello, I think this is not a matter of money, but of logistics. I couldn't
see how to send in this moments some water bottles to the US and there is
probably more baby wipes or dog food in the city of New York than in the
whole of Spain. Also, it looks like a bit ridiculous to send some dollars
to the richest country in the world.

However, many people here is willing to help. Spanish dog rescue units and
deceased identification teams were the first in the world to be offered and
they are ready to go, just waiting for a call (and believe me, they are
really good and have a lot of experience).

Common people are prepared to donate blood or wathever you need, but it is
the US government who must decide which and when, or so has been said to
us. We are at your disposal, even those who doesn't agree habitually with
the US foreign political guidelines (and I know a lot of them).

And sorry for the off-topic, I promise next messages will be all shell
related, but I believe these are very unusual (and tragic) circumstances.

With all the heart,

Alfonso Pina
Malaga
Spain