Its horrible!...I have been watching he news since i came home from work, and im Shock't!!

My Thoughts go to all you in The US!, and my deepest condolences!,,,..

..I dont want this to end in a War, but i want that the people who stood behinde this get their punischment!!

My deepest feelings

Johannes Hallberg

Denmark