dear sir,
I am master student of Asian Institute of technology and doing experiment to assess the denitrification loss fro paddy field. I want to apply your model for simulation to compare the observed and simulated so that i can find the optimum fertilizer dose regarding the environmental concern. I went through your model DSSAT 3.5 and run cereal rice model using default values availabe in the model. I want to get output about the denitrification losses. I could not find the options to simulate the denitrification losses also. I hope kind co-operation from you regarding denitrification simulation by DSSAT 3.5.

Sincerly yours
Ram Gopal Kharbuja
AIT, Bangkok, Thailand