Hi, Conch-Lers,

I have a small problem.  I got some shells from Margarita Island, and I lost one of them.   Yes, here in the house, which should tell you something about how organized I am.

Maybe someone can give me the species name, so I can get another.   It was a Cardium, flatter than many, with a yellowish
margin around the edge; it was perhaps 2 and a half inches in
circumferance.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?   I'm afraid this one might have made it into the trash and been thrown out.   If I have the name, I can probably get one from a dealer.

Thanks,
Linda