Happy New Year!

I agree Emilio Jorge Power....fits too well!
Good points Henk...give it time....
As a teacher, we usually have some "disruptive students" that pretend to be
"well-behaved" students at the beginning of each year.  I know some of them,
but say nothing.  In time, it will become obvious...,  If it does not, then
we have a "win-win" situation!!  :)

In the meantime, anyone want to trade for a sample of Florida shells???

               Happy Shelling,
                        LaVerne
*************
>From: Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: very nice homepage of Austrian landshells
>Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:51:22 +0200
>
>Emilio,
>Please keep them separated until someone provides enough evidence that they
>are synonymous.
>Sofar Sieglinde Hofer dealt with molluscs only.
>I do not think that the phrase  "I smell a rat" is an appropriate
>expression on the Conch-L Net. Do not start all over again.
>It is impossible to deny access to the Conch-L Net who happens to live in
>Germany or Austria.
>
>Henk K. Mienis

ee