I have two shells I collected some years back in Santa Barbara, which I have just recently tentitively IDed as Fusinus luteopicta.  However, I have only found them in one source, Eisenberg "Seashells of the world", I can't find this species listed anywhere else!  Does anyone know anything about it, if it got its name changed since 1981 when this book was published?  My two shells match the picture and the very small amount of data included in the caption, but I'd like more confirmation.  The author listed is Dall, but there is no date.  Thanks!

~Stephen~