The other day I was looking at a website, I think it was worldwideconchology.com, and they were saying sumthin about the cowries being recently(?) divided into 34 genera.  Is this pretty well accepted, or do most people just continue to use the single genus Cypraea?  I'll admit that this website is the only place I've seen it done.  Personally, I like the idea of one genus, its part of what makes the cowries unique and special...  its not as confusing as all the other families!  However, I also know there are reasons for making the divisions.  Whats the popular opinion amongst ya'll?

~Stephen~